Account Executive ($500 Sign on Bonus)
Posted on: March 19, 2023
DEPARTMENT: Business Development - SalesFLSA STATUS:
ExemptREPORTS TO: Senior Sales Manager
JOB SUMMARY:Performs all applicable sales functions to help grow
the company's business by pursuing and offering services to
manufacturers who are seeking the competitive advantage of
manufacturing in Mexico
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Role and Responsibilities
- Execute the company's sales process on assigned sales
- Organize daily work schedule to follow up on existing and
potential prospective clients
- Apply an analytical approach to the research and study of
- Tailor the sales approach and the content of sales collateral
in keeping with the systematic research of the prospective
- Focus sales efforts by researching and examining current market
- Identify business opportunities by evaluating a prospect's
needs and presenting applicable service offerings
- Establish and develop a working relationship with prospective
clients and assist in their due diligence effort
- Report on the progress of accounts including recommendation of
sales approach and services offerings in keeping with ongoing
results and competitive developments
- Collaborate in the planning and execution of sales activities
such company events, webinars, conferences and presentations
- Contribute to the accomplishment of related tasks driven by the
BD Plan and Sales Plan
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge and the
identification of improved processes and strategies MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, experience, certification):
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Knowledge and experience in supply chain is preferable.
- Manufacturing representative experience is desirable.JOB
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:.
- Business to business sales experience, and specifically
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred, not required.
- Strong communication, prospecting, and interpersonal
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and driven to close the
sale.WORKING CONDITIONS:This job operates in a professional office
environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. Must
be willing to work independently, remotely, after hours, and
weekends. International travel of at least 50% is required.
Keywords: Tetakawi, Tucson , Account Executive ($500 Sign on Bonus), Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...