Sr. Safety Compliance Officer
Company: Alpha Dynamics LLC
Posted on: March 20, 2023
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good knowledge of Federal and State mining regulations.
- Understand and execute corporate policies and procedures regarding safety and security.
- Ability to work with people, be diplomatic and persuasive, credible and innovative is essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills in developing consensus building.
- Applicant must have good communications skills (oral and written).
- Must be able to manage time effectively and set priorities.
- Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to create presentations, write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to make presentations and speak effectively before groups including employees, supervisors, managers and contractors.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Experience with Noise and Air monitoring/measuring tools (desired).
- Working experience with Industrial Hygiene - Noise and Air monitoring measuring tools.
- Responsible for executing, supporting, and enforcing the Company's Environmental, Health and Safety program as required by OIS policy, directives, and principles.
exposed to chemicals and explosives.
Keywords: Alpha Dynamics LLC, Tucson , Sr. Safety Compliance Officer, Other , Marana, Arizona
here to apply!