Neurosurgery job in Tucson AZ
Company: Medical Staffing Associates
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Southern Arizona's Largest and Longest-Standing Neuroscience
Group is recruiting the following Neurosurgeons and Neurologists
Due to Growth in the Practice and Population Growth in the Greater
Tucson Area Tucson Arizona is recruiting the following neurologists
for the practice:
- General Neurosurgeons and Neurosurgeons with fellowship
training in Spine, Functional, Skull base
- Neurologists with fellowship training/expertise in epilepsy,
movement disorders, and headache
- Additional general and fellowship trained pediatric
- Neurosurgeons and Neurologists with other fellowship training
are welcome to inquire about needs for their specific areas This
group has s Clinical Research Program and is dedicated to
delivering excellence in Neuroscience research. The practice
operates a 40,000 square foot all-digital facility with an MRI
suite and neurophysiology suite and brings the most advanced level
of care available to patients through a comprehensive, integrated
system delivered by many of the city's leading practitioners in the
treatment of neurological disorders. Neuroscience programs of
- Multidisciplinary Centers tumor center - Their neurosurgeons
are active participants in our multidisciplinary brain tumor
center, and work in concert with Southern Arizona's only
- Southern Arizona's only group of pediatric neurologists.
- Epilepsy Center - actively developing a comprehensive epilepsy
management program, headed by a fellowship-trained epilepsy
specialist offering dedicated epilepsy monitoring unit equipped
with video-EEG technology.
- Movement Disorders Center - Southern Arizona's busiest program
is devoted to the surgical treatment of advanced movement disorders
such as Parkinson's disease.
- Comprehensive Pain Management with Interventional Pain
Management Specialists and Headache Management Clinic.
- Hearing and Balance Center.
- Center for Neurosciences' Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center. This
is a physician owned practice with offering a competitive salary
and comprehensive benefits plan including relocation assistance and
shareholder track option. Ellen Politi/ Director Physician
Recruitment Neurology and Neurosurgery Search Specialist Medical
Staffing Associates Cell: (preferred) Office: ext.101
Keywords: Medical Staffing Associates, Tucson , Neurosurgery job in Tucson AZ, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!