Speech-Language Pathologist all ages- Bilingual in Spanish- $ 25K Bonus
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: October 12, 2019
We are in search of a Speech Pathologist to be working at a
facility just south of Tucson, AZ who has the following MUST HAVE
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence with completion of
- Valid state license, AZ Dept. of Health Services/Division of
Should you have these certifications, please continue to read to
see if you meet our client's other qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish REQUIRED
- Must have outpatient and Inpatient experience, experience
treating all age groups including pediatrics.
We will consider those with as little as 1-2 years experience.
Why is this a great place to work?
Small facility.-- This facility is the cornerstone of the
community, providing emergency care, general surgery, labor and
delivery services and important health and wellness education for
residents throughout Santa Cruz County. This is a small 25-bed
critical access hospital, providing general medical/surgical
services, 24-hour emergency care, rehabilitation, mammography and
ultrasound. They also offer advanced technology such as
teleradiology and lithotripsy programs.
What is in it for you?
Our client recognizes that your success is their success so they
invest in programs that offer you the opportunity to grow and
achieve the highest level of professional satisfaction. Here you'll
enjoy the following programs/benefits they offer:
- Professional career ladder
- Tuition reimbursement
- Certification pay
- Novice nurse residency program
- Premium pay opportunities
- RN seasonal program
- Frontline leadership development program
- Comprehensive orientation
- On-site child care
There is also 401K matching, PTO and full comprehensive medical
The qualified candidate is also eligible for relocation allowance
and a $ 25,000 Bonus is also offered to the eligible candidate. Our
client is offering a competitive salary based on years of
HERE IS WHAT A TYPICAL DAY OF DOINGS WILL LOOK LIKE FOR YOU IN THIS
- Educates and counsels patient and family regarding treatment
plans. Maintains clinical records and follows performance
- Plans and/or assists with patient discharge from speech therapy
services. Provides information regarding appropriate support
- Incorporates clinical trends and make adjustments and
recommendations to ensure cost-effective delivery of care and
- Documents change of status in patient condition or physician
orders. Identifies contraindications for providing skilled therapy
- Demonstrates knowledge of lab values, diagnostic tests, FIM
scale/PAI scoring and the impact on the patient. Seeks consultation
for solutions to unusual situations or diagnoses.--
- Identifies and maintains required knowledge skill sets and
equipment use (including: pulse oximeter, speaking valves, trachs,
ventilator monitoring, videoswallow chair, DVD equipment,
thickening agents, computer, wheelchairs, gait belts, patient beds
and call systems) to deliver quality patient care. Serves as a
preceptor/mentor for students and staff, as appropriate.
Should you meet the requirements, please email your resume to us
along with your salary expectations to us.
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Tucson , Speech-Language Pathologist all ages- Bilingual in Spanish- $ 25K Bonus, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!