Inside Account Executive
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Founded by a former English teacher, NoRedInk's mission is to help
students unlock their writing potential. Our learning engine
engages students through an interest-based, adaptive curriculum and
provides them with real-time feedback, guided peer reviews, and
self-reflection exercises to more effectively improve their skills
at an accelerated pace. Our platform also provides educators and
school administrators with actionable insights on how they can most
meaningfully support the academic progress of their student body.
We are one of the fastest-growing ed-tech companies in the country;
driven by our steadfast aim to help millions of students strengthen
their writing skills and, in turn, their future prospects, we have
already spread to 50% of US school districts.
To further advance our mission, we are looking to find a talented
Inside Account Executive to join our team. In this role you will
work with teachers, principals, and district administrators across
the US to build consensus and trust, leveraging your experience
selling SaaS products, knack for building grassroots support, and
talent for closing deals to help upend the traditional sales model
in K-12 schools.
If you want to be a part of a collaborative team and have a key
role at a fast-growing company, read on!
What You Will Achieve:
- Be responsible for new K-12 account customer acquisition and
driving new revenue for a specific territory and maintaining the
highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Develop mastery of the NoRedInk solution and the competitive
- Deliver effective, engaging, and interactive online
presentations and product demonstrations that highlight our strong
value propositions and align them to school and district
- Use Salesforce and Outreach to track sales opportunities and
activities, ensuring data integrity and allowing our team to work
- Forecast accurately and transparently
- Exemplify NoRedInk's mission and values in your day-to-day
- A degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent
- A track record of hitting and exceeding quota
- 2+ years of inside SaaS sales experience and a track record of
personally selling and closing software solutions using the
telephone and web-based applications
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications
- The ability to up new technologies quickly and ideally have
experience using Salesforce
- Are people-oriented, creative, and tenacious
- Bring passion, work ethic, and a desire to make a
- Want to work at a small startup with a talented team
NoRedInk offers a range of benefits to help you thrive in and out
of the office, including flex PTO, a relaxed WFH policy, and paid
parental leave. Our team members care deeply about our core
- Put teachers and students first
- Relentlessly improve
- Invest in and take care of each other
- Act with Humility
- Delight in our work
They work to model and promote these daily, helping to foster an
environment that's fun, collaborative, and highly engaged.
Based in San Francisco, NoRedInk was founded in 2012. We are backed
by top-tier investors, including Google Ventures and True Ventures,
and are led by an experienced team of educators, technologists, and
edtech veterans. We've been featured on NBC and in The Washington
Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Forbes.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer. We know that a diverse
workforce is the strongest workforce, and are committed to building
and supporting an inclusive environment for all.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit
unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk
employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is
signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team
to work on a job opening.
Keywords: NoRedInk, Tucson , Inside Account Executive, Other , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!