Bookprint Production Associate Level I - ALL Shifts - Tucson AZ (TPC)
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Meet our professionalsCGI: An employer of choice
Position DescriptionEmbark on your next career journey by joining
the CGI Passport Team. Develop unique skills while working with our
diverse team of energetic associates who produce some of the most
important travel documents in the world.
Your future duties and responsibilitiesUnder the direct supervision
of a Bookprint Production Supervisor, the Bookprint Production
Associate performs various clerical and repetitive manual functions
in Book Print, Card Print, Quality control, and the Mail Out, as
well as other miscellaneous functions in support of travel document
personalization operations. The Bookprint Production Associate
achieves a basic knowledge of the current travel document issuance
software and computer operating system, to include retrieval of
individual application information, upgrading applications to
expedite status, data entry, and generation of mailing labels.
- Maintaining control and accountability of passport books and
- Reviewing application information and printed passport
books/cards for errors and quality
- Removing or rejecting applications and passport books/cards
- Verifying individual book/card usage reports
- Filling out and maintaining Batch Tracking sheets or other
- Prioritizing work (i.e., expedited passports and early
departures along with regular batches)
- Operating and being responsible for the care of computer
equipment, including passport printers
- Checking data on passport using optical character
- Writing data onto the passport-integrated chip using chip
- Determining acceptability of passport quality
- Performing data entry function and using the computer screen to
verify accuracy of data
- Printing correct passport endorsements as appropriate
- Generating address labels and attaching them to mailing
envelopes and placing sealed envelopes into postal trays for
- Conducting all aspects of mail out operations, including
operation of automated postal machines
- Assisting in training employees in essential job functions and
helping to constantly improve training, and
- Ensuring adherence to internal controls
- Performing other functions as requested by the Management
- Participating and assisting within each department as required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role* High School
diploma or equivalent and at least 1 year of experience in
production, call center, or manufacturing required
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Must be fluent, speak, read, write English without translation
- Basic personal computer skills using Microsoft Office
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Capable of doing repetitive tasks such as lifting, standing,
sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing and
- Capable of sitting or standing for extended periods of
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and
- Must be able to operate personalization-printing equipment,
conduct Quality Control checks of the printed passport, and follow
a pre-set pattern for document sequencing
- Must be available to work 2nd shift hours 3pm-11pm
- Must be available to work mandatory overtime (hours up to 10
per day and Saturdays as needed) to meet client demands
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Government Agency Moderate
Risk Public Trust approval
- Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds without assistance
1st Shift 6:30 am- 2:30 pm
2nd Shift 3:00 pm 11:00 pm
What you can expect from usBuild your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this changesupporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI atwww.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital
status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political
affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected
status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox atUS_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com. You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you.Please note, this email address is
only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to
apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not
include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills!
Clickhere to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans
and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: CGI, Tucson , Bookprint Production Associate Level I - ALL Shifts - Tucson AZ (TPC), Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!