Business Data Analyst
Posted on: February 21, 2021
OverviewWe have an exciting opportunity on a team that is
defining how we use analytics to transform sales experiences,
accelerate business growth and optimize our growth efforts. We are
looking for a data-driven individual with excellent analytical
skills, experience in product conversion and a passion for
delivering data-driven insights to join Intuit's Sales L&D
team.What you'll bring
- 2-5 years of experience working in product, customer or other
related analytics fields.
- Highly proficient in A/B testing, SQL, Tableau, and Excel.
- Ability to tell stories with data, educates effectively, and
instills confidence in recommendations, motivating others to act on
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: able to develop
and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend
resolutions: can present results in meaningful terms
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet
objectives and deadlines.
- Outstanding communications skills with both technical and
- Strong organizational skills, time management, portfolio
prioritization experience, and accountability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Math, Statistics,
Finance, Economics, or a related field. MBA or graduate degree in a
related field a plus.How you will lead
- Leads initiatives for their functional group to make data
analytics ready for key business metrics and analyses.
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of the varied
business challenges and creates customized strategy to allow them
to enable effective business decisions and contribute to
- Proficient in tools which aid in data movement, data
processing, automated and ad-hoc report generation, data profiling
and data quality monitoring from source to consumption.
- Applies varied analytical skills and systems expertise to help
create customized reports that provide actionable insights to
business stakeholders, help make data feeds available, and help
deploy data models in production.
- Owns the requirements for how Intuit's products and systems are
instrumented to systematically collect the data that guides
critical business decisions.
- Help translate varied requirements from business data analysts
and database architects to build scalable and robust data
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment to
define the procedures that transform raw data into analysis-ready
form through data integration, validation, cleansing and
- Responsible for creating data dictionaries, and for ensuring
that data consumers are aware of all relevant privacy and security
- Customizes and implements business monitoring, systems
monitoring, and reporting systems leveraging third party tools.In
addition, they are expected to be thought leaders who keep a pulse
on emerging technologies which enable better infrastructure, data
ingestion, data cleansing, exploratory analysis, and data model
deployment for Intuit's analytics community. -Expertise:
- Expert in technical database skills (such as SQL, Hive and
others), data automation tools, scripting languages (such as
Python, Scala and others) and distributed data systems (such as
- TDAs are familiar working in Agile development environments and
can deftly partner with PMs, data scientists and engineers.
Keywords: Intuit, Tucson , Business Data Analyst, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!