Information Security Senior Analyst
Company: HealthTrio, LLC
Posted on: February 24, 2021
- Monitor computer networks for security issues.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity
- Install security measures and operate software to protect
systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and
data encryption programs.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they
- Work with the security team to perform tests and uncover
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security
- Stay current on IT security trends and news.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand
information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to
- Stay up to date on information technology trends and security
- Ensure compliance with security measures
- Assist with Cloud Deployment of critical infrastructure
POSITION REQUIREMENTS:SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thorough understanding of and experience with information
security principles and controls.
- Significant experience implementing and facilitating
information security-related standards, policies, processes and
- Experience with Federal information technology security
standards, guidelines, regulations and programs such as HIPAA,
NIST, DISA and DIACAP/RMF.
- Experience with vulnerability management programs and patch
- Experience with configuring secure (hardened) network hardware
and software configurations, including hands-on experience with
Cisco ASA firewall ACLs and VPN configuration.
- Proficiency with implementation of security controls for
- Experience with enterprise-class endpoint protection and data
loss prevention solutions.
- Experience with configuring switches, routers, firewalls, web
and e-mail filters and other network appliances.
- Experience with multi-zone network architectures.
- Experience with current Microsoft Windows server and client
operating systems and current Red Hat/CentOS/Ubuntu Linux operating
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
inquiries or complaints from employees, managers directors, and the
- Ability to calculate figures and compute rate, ratio, and
percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs; ability to apply
basic algebraic concepts.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with VMWare and enterprise network storage
- Ability to provide technical and professional leadership,
guidance, and training to others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of advanced scope; exercises
judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine
appropriate action. Interacts with senior team personnel.
SUPERVISION: Individual contributor position that influences
operational support activities
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of technology and/or information
security experience, two (2) years' experience with network,
server, or application security technologies and concepts, one (1)
year of healthcare experience
EDUCATION:ABachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
CERTIFICATION(S):At least 1 industry-standard information security
certification is required; CISSP is preferred.
CLEARANCE:Must be able to obtain federal ADP Level 2 clearance.
Employment continuity is contingent upon passing an extended
TRAVEL: This position mayrequire occasional travel.
Keywords: HealthTrio, LLC, Tucson , Information Security Senior Analyst, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!