Posted on: April 10, 2021
- Logistics Assistant plans, develops and implements programs to
coordinate physical distribution, order fulfillment, inventory
management and control, and contract management activities.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information
between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet
- Develops and administers production plan and schedules as they
relate to material and product flow inbound and outbound to ensure
customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing
financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard
logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data
interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems
administration and related functions.
- May perform equipment or system fault analysis.
- Involved in life cycle maintenance and integrated logistics
support of major systems.
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics
- Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating
entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other
industries, industry groups, and professional training to
continuously improve competitive position. About Aerotek:We know
that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know
that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Tucson , Logistics Assistant, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!