Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Posted on: May 4, 2021
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members. Essential Duties
- Oversee and maintain call volume.
- Manage the clubs inventory of trucks, cars and material
handling equipment* Assist with life-cycle tracking and strategies
for vehicle ordering* Lead and manage the fleet due-diligence tasks
for all acquisitions to include remote registrations, and taxes. *
Manage the licensing of newly acquired and company owned vehicles*
Develop and manage the vehicle parking citation and infractions
within the club footprint* Manage the tracking and disposition of
the retired fleet efficiently and accurately* Maintain DOT
compliance and regulations for vehicles and employees, as required*
Assist in the reconciliation of all fleet vehicles* Work with
Accounting, all Business Lines and Risk to ensure transparency of
all fleet* Work with all business lines to ensure proper updates of
fleetKnowledge/Skills/Abilities* Procurement and inventory
procedures and practices, surplus property principles and
* Ability to analyze data and create reports.
* Equipment safety and accident prevention strategies.
* Knowledge of financial and procurement practices and procedures,
equipment repair practices and shop operations.
* Understanding of equipment specifications and the relevance of
individual equipment types for the overall fleet.
* Experience in fleet management and oversight of equipment
* Experience working with web based inventory programs, managing
and processing payments.
* Knowledge of fleet maintenance programs. EDUCATION AND
* Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering, business
administration or related field is preferred.
* 3 years of insurance claims processing, fleet management and
safety experience required
* High level of understanding of federal and state regulations with
regards to FMCSA, DOT, DMV and OSHA
* Proven experience in vehicle fleet accident and safety
* Automobile Insure claim processing and body repair estimating
* Comfortable with working with the complete Microsoft Smart Suite
with expertise in Microsoft Excel
* Familiarity with the 5 Keys of the Smith System Defensive Driving
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, Tucson , Fleet Administrator, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!