Company: Staff Experts, LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Staff Experts, LLC is a highly specialized full-service Staffing
& Recruiting Firm. We specialize in staffing in the areas of
Engineering, Construction Management, Manufacturing, Information
Technology, Aerospace & Defense, Administrative-Accounting-Finance,
Call Center Operations, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Skilled Trades
Staff Experts is currently hiring Industrial Electricians.
High Compensation for all levels.
If you are interested, please apply to this position or email us
your resume to . Call to schedule an interview appointment.
Safely maintain, install, troubleshoot and repair electrical power
and control systems and equipment throughout a large operation.
- Safely maintain and repair power distribution circuits,
switchgear, motors and motor control systems with voltages up to
- Install, troubleshoot and repair hard-wired control logic and
PLC control systems.
- Operate equipment including boom trucks, fork trucks and other
equipment associated with electrical maintenance and repair.
- Diagnose electrical power, motor and control problems and
failures utilizing a variety of electrical test equipment.
- Install and repair conduit, cable and wiring systems up to
13,800 volts. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Industrial Electrician.
Staff Experts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Staff Experts, LLC (Tucson Branch)
2560 E 10th Street
Tucson, AZ 85716
Job Requirements: KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High proficiency in reading and understanding electrical
schematic, one-line, logic and interconnection diagrams and
- Thorough knowledge in the safe operation and safe maintenance
work practices of electrical systems and equipment with voltages up
to 13,800 volts.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical theory with experience in both
AC and DC systems and control circuitry.
- Proficiency in the safe use of electrical test meters,
instruments, computers and recorders.
- Knowledge and experience in medium voltage (4KV) and low
voltage (480V) AC motors and control; AC variable frequency drives;
and DC motors and control. Significant PLC control experience is a
- Working knowledge and experience in medium and low voltage
power distribution systems and equipment including transformers,
circuit breakers and protective relaying and fusing. Experience
above 13KV is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of process instrumentation used for level,
pressure, flow and position control.
- Must be able to perform preventive maintenance and repairs
procedures on all types of electrical and electronic systems, both
indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to work from ladders and bucket trucks at height.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, rotating days off and
overtime as required.
- Outdoor maintenance duties are required and are subject to
prevailing inclement weather conditions.
- Must provide own tools of the trade.
- Must have or be able to attain a valid Driver's License
Keywords: Staff Experts, LLC, Tucson , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!