Company: EF Systems
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job DescriptionFramers - Wall Panel Component Assembly Workers
Summary Responsible for framing walls using different types of
materials, safety and in a timely manner.Primary
- Layout of each project by reading wall panel and frame walls.
Keep with blueprints and/or instructions from supervisors. Have
these tools saws, nail guns to build wall panel.
- Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code quality and
- Use tape measures, speed squares, and hammer.
- Spread studs to the laid-out plates, put components in place
nail together forming a completed wall.
- Lift wall to shipping area and repeat with next wall.
- This position is very physically demanding:
- Ability to lift to 70 pounds or more.
- Constant bending, squatting , and lifting throughout your
shift.Minimum age of 18High school education or
equivalentPhysically able to do the work.
Keywords: EF Systems, Tucson , Construction Laborer, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!