Class A CDL Driver
Company: Digby Southwest
Posted on: November 18, 2021
WHY OUR DRIVERS LIKE WORKING FOR US
* Best Home Time Around
We know that home time is extremely important. Your Driver Leader
will work with you to ensure your success, including getting you
home on a regular basis. You can take up to 30 days off in Tucson.
Once you reach your weekly goal of 2,500 miles, you will get one
day off for every six days out and can take up to 3 days off
anywhere in the country.
* GREAT WEEKLY PAY
Whether you are in the beginning stages of your driving career, or
have a few years under your belt, our starting pay is one of the
highest in the industry. OTR drivers are guaranteed $1,000 a week
for their first 12 weeks while they transition into a new company.
Most drivers easily make over that in their first weeks! We pay
weekly and are happy to direct deposit your check.
* More Miles - Ample Freight
We're proud to haul freight to some of the most respected companies
in the world. You can count on consistent miles and that means a
good steady paycheck every week.
* A TRUE FAMILY COMPANY
Working for DSW is not like working for one of the giant haulers.
We are not bureaucratic, or stuffy. What you'll find is a true,
hardworking family company. At DSW, we know our drivers by name,
not by truck number. Our goal is to get you miles, get you paid,
and get you home.
MORE BENEFITS OUR DRIVERS ENJOY
* Weekly pay based on experience (6-month exp avg $1,000 -
* Top solo drivers can make up to $1,700 a week
* $3,000 dollar sign on bonus!
* Increased pay!
* One day off for every 6 days out
* Regional and OTR runs available
* Paid training: Top trainers can make $2,300 a week while
* Paid vacation
* Layover, detention, and stop pay
* Cash referral program
* Health, dental, and vision coverage
* Military apprenticeship program
* Employee discount program
* Friendly rider and pet policy
* Tuition reimbursement
* Express orientation
* Team matching
* 24/7 support
* Driver-friendly fuel purchasing
* Mentor opportunities
* 6 truck bay diesel shops
* Trucking terminals all over the U.S. (some with free laundry &
REQUIREMENTS FOR OUR DRIVERS
* At least 21 years of age or older
* Arizona resident
* Class A CDL
* 3 months experience
Keywords: Digby Southwest, Tucson , Class A CDL Driver, Professions , Sonoita, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!