Dish Network Satellite TV technician/Low voltage installer
Company: Wiseguys Custom Home Theater
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Wiseguys Custom Home Theater is hiring for the greater Tucson
area!We are one of the top DISH contractors in the nation.We are
hiring for both W-2 and 1099 contractor positions.All former and
returning military are encouraged to apply!Qualifications:
- High energy, being resourceful, and strong multi-tasking skills
are a must.
- Basic computer skills; basic electronics and/or audio/video
- An eye for opportunities to sell customers on new personalized
- Strong customer advocacy skills: friendly, communicative with
- Ability to stand for long periods of time on ladders, lift over
70 lbs. at times, crawl into small spaces, work in all outdoor
- Valid driver's license.
- Drug testing and background and driving record check
required.What's in it for you?PAID Training.
- Base pay starts at $14/hour for training
- Increases to $15/hour plus overtime and bonuses upon completion
of training level technician test. Increases to $16 at 90 day
performance review with successful completion of Level 1 technician
- Opportunity to advance to technician Level 4 and beyond over
the course of your career.
- Paid commission from on add-on sales in addition to hourly
- Company vehicle and gas card provided.Benefits:
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- 401k matching program.Prior experience in construction/skilled
trades is preferred but not required.Prior experience with
satellite Dish/DirecTV installations and RG-6 cabling is preferred
but not required.Technicians with prior cable/satellite experience
may start as high as $17+ depending on experience.Experienced 1099
contractors can start at $80 and can earn up to $95 for first and
second receiver, $15 for each additional receiver. We provide
pre-assembled dishes and pre-downloaded receivers; less time on
site means more jobs each day and more $$$ in your pocket!Job Type:
Full-timePay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- On call
- Weekend availabilitySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- TipsCOVID-19 considerations:COVID-19 Statement: Safety is our
TOP PRIORITY.All employees are issued gloves, masks and shoe
covers. Employees are supplied and trained on use of sanitation
supplies available to clean vehicles and personal gear
- Are you over 21 years of age?
- What interests you most about satellite installation and made
you want to apply for this position?Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Dish/Directv/Cable: 1 year (Preferred)Language:
- English (Required)License/Certification:
- Driver's License (Required)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Wiseguys Custom Home Theater, Tucson , Dish Network Satellite TV technician/Low voltage installer, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!