Company: Afni, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Afni is looking for a Logistics Specialist who is primarily
responsible for the preparation, inspection and coordination of the
shipment of Work at Home (WAH) kits ensuring equipment demands are
accurately fulfilled to provided timelines. Incumbent will also be
involved in contacting terminated employees to arrange equipment
return. What you will be doing:
- Inspection of equipment kits to ensure all equipment is
- Securely package equipment for shipment to reduce possibility
- Contact former employees and arrange for equipment return.
- Track and organize equipment inventory.
- Review process and provide feedback on gaps or opportunity for
improvement. Job Requirements:What you will need:
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates Degree
- 6-12 months of relevant experience in equipment logistics or
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products including Outlook,
Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and interact well within a team
- Consistently demonstrates accuracy and attention to
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational
levels in a dynamic, fast-paced, high pressure environment.
Keywords: Afni, Inc., Tucson , Logistics Specialist, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!