Posted on: January 13, 2022
The University of Arizona is looking for a Desktop Support
Technician to support the merging of central IT desktop support
with Student Affairs Systems Group (SASG).
Principal Responsibilities for the Job
- Performs some or all of the responsibilities performed by IT
Support Helpdesk Analyst I.
- Provides second-tier support to end users for PC, applications,
hardware and network issues.
- Handles more complex helpdesk support issues including account
administration, NetID changes, dept. accounts, advanced
email troubleshooting, and similar duties.
- Reviews processes and procedures for quality assurance. Creates
help desk documentation
- Provides training and mentoring to students and community of
- Participates in process improvement and other projects.
- Obtains or provides information requiring significant explanation
or interpretation. To perform role, most communication occurs
within the department or other work units within college or
- Work is performed with moderate guidance. Some work may be
reviewed for soundness of judgment, accuracy, and alignment with
- General knowledge and use of principles, theories and concepts.
Is competent in all job functions and has general understanding of
the industry practices, techniques and standards.
Active directory, Migration, Directory service, desktop, customer
service, windows os, Windows server
Top Skills Details:
Active directory,Migration,Directory service,desktop,customer
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Active Directory knowledge
- Remote troubleshooting
- Reimaging laptops/workstations
- In person troubleshooting
- Password resets
- Connectivity issues
- WNR (Work Network Configuration)
o There are a handful of tickets per week to reconfigure (it 's
eassy so they just need to be able to follow the steps)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas
and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We
are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients,
including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and
Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services,
Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with
progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true
partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: TEKsystems, Tucson , Desktop Technician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!