Sr. Workday HCM Functional Consultant
Posted on: May 14, 2022
. Sr. Workday HCM Functional Consultant
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology - a
solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a
daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new
ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of
travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center
- we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with
significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more
about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do
- Assist clients in addressing their most complex business
challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR)
function through leading-edge systems and processes
- Define, build and implement enhancements to HR processes and
structure that will improve the HR function's alignment to business
objectives and ability to help drive business results
- Drive HR technology implementations through planning, process
design, configuration, user acceptance testing, etc.
The HR Transformation team is a core component of our Human Capital
practice - the work we do supports the five major issues our
clients are facing. We collaborate with our clients to develop
leading global HR strategies and support organizations in achieving
excellence through implementing solutions that transform how they
organize, develop capabilities, deploy leading technology, and
deliver a leading employee experience.
Keeping the employee in mind, all our services cater to improving
an organization's productivity through their human capital asset.
The client issues we work with range from the need for a
comprehensive HR strategy to determining the need for new and
enabling technologies, to streamlining HR operations and
transforming the way HR is delivered.
Our Workday practice is the implementation partner of choice for
Workday's largest clients. We have over 1000 Workday certified
professionals working on the most comprehensive and complex
projects in North America and we are looking for high energy,
committed and ambitious people to join our Workday community.
- 4+ years' experience configuring and implementing Workday,
experience as a client of Workday through an implementation,
experience in other HRIS with desire to re-tool to Workday.
- Workday certification not required, but highly desired
- Experience in all phases of the technology implementation
lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, build, go-live,
- Ability to manage work, lead a workstream, and mentor junior
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the HR function and processes or relevant academic
coursework / professional certification programs
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related
IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement
of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been
suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, the Lake Mary, FL,
Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area.
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
Keywords: Deloitte, Tucson , Sr. Workday HCM Functional Consultant, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!