Company: SERRATO CORPORATION
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPositionMaintenance WorkerReports ToFacility
Maintenance SupervisorDepartmentFacility MaintenanceFLSA
STATUSNon-Exempt - Full TimePrimary Position ObjectivesMonitor,
supervise and instruct student facility maintenance staff, while
performing all required job duties to ensure our facility is well
maintained. Brief Description of Duties
- Performs maintenance and emergency repairs as needed.
- Completes minor repairs such as patching holes and
- Repairs electrical receptacles, wires, switches, and
- Completes minor plumbing repairs such as replacement of sinks,
water coolers, toilets, showers, and other plumbing items.
- Paint as needed for touch up and after repairs.
- Completes work order forms.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities and updates
- Hangs and repairs doors and installs locks.
- Replaces broken windowpanes.
- Performs general maintenance on equipment and machinery.
- Performs general maintenance and repairs to heating and cooling
units such as replacing pumps, motors, and minor parts, as
- Assists with grounds maintenance by applying fertilizers and
- Maintains a safe and healthful work environment at all
- Establishes a high degree of rapport with assigned WBL
- Provides regular feedback to students regarding appropriate
- Follows CDSS plan and Code of Conduct system daily.
- Works towards meeting performance standards goals.
- Adheres to required property controls policies and
- Maintains good housekeeping in all areas and complies with
- Complies with all DOL guidelines, OFCCP regulation, Quality
Assurance Plan (QAP) Serrato policies and procedures, Job Corps
notices and bulletins, and Center policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates and abides by Serrato Corporation's core values
and operating principles.
- Models, mentors, monitors appropriate Career Success
- Helps students become more employable through continuous
- Participates in PRH mandated staff training. (Failure to
participate may result in disciplinary action up to and including
- Performs other duties as assigned.Key CompetenciesPerformance
- Presents information both clearly and concisely and regularly
confirms correct interpretation of information.
- Very high standard of communication skills both written and
verbal for the presentation of facts and ideas.
- Shows professional non-verbal body language and actively
listens to others. Organization of Work
- Action oriented. Demonstrates the ability to handle several
projects simultaneously with decision making, flexibility, and
- Implements the key principles of time management, task
allocation and priority assignment in addition to personal
- Shows attention to detail and ability to complete work with the
highest level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Continually seek ways to improve employment service provided
via development of professional skills and personal growth.
- Demonstrates professional interpersonal skills when interacting
with others. Abides by Serrato Corporation's Healthy Workplace
- Acts as team player and builds professional relationships with
coworkers to achieve goals. Qualifications
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Computer literacy with basic computer functions, email,
internet, ans basic programs such as Adobe Acrobat.
- Basic Knowledge crafts skills such as plumbing, carpentry,
electrical, landscaping, painting, ect.
- Knowledge in the use of trade-related hand and power
- Attention to detail in building maintenance. ExperienceMinimum
of one to two years' experience in building maintenance.
EducationHigh school diploma or equivalent required.Certificates,
Licenses, RegistrationsValid State Driver's License. Physical
DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit and stand and walk; to reach
with hands and arms and talk and listen. The employee is
occasionally required to sit; to use hands and fingers to handle or
feel; to taste and to smell. The employee must be able to
occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
capabilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, and peripheral vision. Physical stamina is required to
handle a full shift of being active and working on the
building.Work EnvironmentThe work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather
conditions. The noise level can vary from moderate to loud.
- Paid Short Term / Long Term Disability and basic life
- Health care insurance available (medical, dental, vision,
critical illness, accident, HSA, and FSA)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K & 401K Matching
- Tutiton Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Counseling Service ProgramDisclaimers
- Serrato Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Serrato Corporation conducts background checks and drug
Keywords: SERRATO CORPORATION, Tucson , Maintenance Worker, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!