Part-time Patient Care Technician Toole
Company: Community Bridges, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is an integrated behavioral
healthcare agency offering a variety of different programs
throughout Arizona. CBI provides residential, outpatient,
inpatient, patient-centered medical homes, medication-assisted
treatment, and crisis services to individuals experiencing crisis,
opioid use disorder, homelessness, and mental illness.
The Milieu Specialistis a member of the multi-disciplinary
treatment team that provides direct care to psychiatric patients
working under the direction of a registered nurse. The primary
focus is completing intakes for voluntary and involuntary
individuals and engaging patients and providing a safe treatment
Under the supervision of the Program Manager, the Patient Care
Technician completes the intake process for admissions (voluntary
and involuntary) and provides basic care to patients including:
- Provides technical monitoring, taking vital signs and physical
- Orients patients to treatment setting and assists with the
activities of daily living as needed.
- Reviews and participates in implementation of the patient
- Makes rounds and monitors patients activities, physical and
mental status, and reports to the nursing staff.
- Checks patient belongings for contraband to ensure safety for
the person while in treatment at CBI.
- Conducts a variety of patient safety monitoring activities such
as observational checks.
- Documents observations, interventions, and group activities in
the patient medical record while maintaining confidentiality of all
- Assists in maintaining a safe, orderly & therapeutic
- Maintains patient safety and protects patient rights through
observation and reporting patient behaviors, communications,
interactions and physical status.
- Recognizes patients who are behaving aggressively, acting as a
danger to themselves or others, or are in a crisis or medical
- Provides intervention including deescalation techniques,
redirecting of patient and/or participating in restraint or
seclusion as needed per policy.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- BHT Certification and/or Proficiency level typically achieved
with 4 years of direct patient care in a behavioral health
- Skills and ability to monitor and assist in maintaining a
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Driver's License and a clear 39 month MVR report.
- Level 1 Fingerprint clearance card.
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans -
Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care
Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match - 100%
vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs,
Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has
recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers
in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes
in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is
Keywords: Community Bridges, Inc., Tucson , Part-time Patient Care Technician Toole, Professions , Sahuarita, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!