Company: TGS Management
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Reports to: Manager, Facility Operations or Supervisor,
Position Overview: The Production Technician is responsible for all
aspects of plant processing from post-crop harvest through
packaging and labeling of the final product ready for customer sale
as outlined by the management team and SOPs. These responsibilities
include trimming, assembling completed product materials into
various containers and packages as well as ensuring that the
appropriate quantity, weight, and type of product is packaged. This
position works in a timely manner and strives to increase
productivity and acts with professional regard to the management
and use of all production facilities and processing equipment. All
qualified applicants will be trained in the use of equipment for
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
* Assists in the post-harvest plant processing of medical
* Fan leaf removal, drying, trimming, curing, weighing, packaging,
labeling, recording, inspection of product in addition to cleaning
* Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
* Transports harvested plants to drying and hang to be dried.
* Hand trims and/or operates a trimming machine to remove guard
and/or sugar leaves from medical marijuana.
* Weighs, packages, labels, records/tracks medical cannabis for
* Receives instructions and assists on tasks as delegated by
* Works in a quick and efficient manner.
* Maintains a culture of professionalism and service.
* Ensures daily compliance with policies including but not limited
to; state compliance, security protocols, access protocols, dress
code and work schedules.
* Complies with all HR policies including confidentiality and
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
* All applicants must be at least 21 years of age.
* 1-3 years of experience in production position; including
hands-on production activities.
* General knowledge of weights and measurement.
* Evening/night/weekend work may be required.
* All positions deal with confidential information and/or issues
using discretion and judgment.
* Speed and precision with equipment and attention to detail.
* Ability to multi-task and maintain work consistency on a daily
* High attention to detail.
* Standing/sitting for long periods of time.
Travel %: 0
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Additional Abilities Required:
* The job requires physical activity, including prolonged sitting,
standing, repetitive bending, climbing, and lifting or moving up to
10 pounds (or more with a coworker). Good visual acuity, hand-eye
coordination, manual dexterity, and ability to perform repetitive
motions with accuracy is required. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate.
* Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company's
right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this
position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in
appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the
essential functions of the position
Keywords: TGS Management, Tucson , Production Technician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!