Company: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa
Posted on: August 5, 2022
You will maintain all building related systems and the building
envelop to ensure the safety of hotel guests, associates and
vendors. You will handle projects that need to be completed within
the Country Club and the Resort. Maintain building complex as
energy efficiency as possible constantly looking for ways to save
- Assist with preventative maintenance and complete report work
orders such as replacing ceiling tiles, light bulbs, patching
vinyl, etc., to maintain the hotel and keep the product quality
- Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis
(e.g., ""room care"").
- Assist in checking electrical systems such as air conditioning
controls, television sets, lighting systems, and make minor repairs
- Assist in checking and making routine repairs and assist on major
repairs of all hotel equipment including small appliances, kitchen
equipment, laundry equipment, boilers, pool equipment, HVAC, hand
and power tools and general plumbing systems and fixtures such as
pipe lines, toilets and sinks, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and
cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record
- Maintain the building exterior and ""curb appeal"" (e.g., snow
removal, lawn care, painting, gardening).
- Refurbish furniture and fixtures within guest rooms such as
cabinets, tables, chairs, doors windows and counters. Paint and
finish furniture and fixtures if needed.
- Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints,
and/or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
- Exposure to extreme temperatures.
- Operation of heavy machinery.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Welcome to one of Arizona's most beloved resorts: The Westin La
Paloma Resort & Spa in Tucson. Our magnificent 250 acre desert
resort is nestled in the foothills of Tucson's Santa Catalina
Mountains and features 487 rooms and 60,000 square feet of meeting
space. We have exciting employment opportunities to offer in our
rooms division, food and beverage and administrative and general
departments. There are health and welfare benefits for full-time
associates and other offerings for all associates including paid
time off, free meals daily in our associate dining room and a
discounted travel benefit at any one of 6,000+ Marriott hotels
worldwide. Want to learn more about joining our team? Join today!We
value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military
candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, Tucson , Project Technician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!