Purchasing & Inventory Agent
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Job DescriptionPurchasing & Inventory Agent Join the DakotaPro
team! Tucson's premier Internet Services Provider is seeking an
enthusiastic applicant with a customer service focus and supply
chain experience to be our new Purchasing and Inventory Agent.
Nobody likes being treated like a number and our "Human Touch In
Technology" approach means that every call is answered by a warm
and friendly person, every customer service request is handled
promptly and professionally, and our teams have what they need to
ensure they can expediently deliver solutions to our customers. Who
YOU are:Your friends marvel at your attention to detail. You
realize that errors in the "front end" of the business simply get
magnified later, so accuracy and timeliness are key qualities. You
are a bargain hunter who knows the value of quality and delivery.
You communicate clearly. You can't stand waste. You take pride in a
job well done. You are personally and professionally growth
focused, with an interest in seeking opportunities for new
challenges. Who We Are:As a technology leader, DakotaPro provides a
host of services, including Internet connectivity and managed
services. We are the liaison, translator and diplomat that enables
our customers to spend less time worrying about their own
technology and more time focusing on what they love. We demystify
technology for our customers so it "just works". DakotaPro attracts
only the most motivated and inventive people to help us deliver on
that promise. What you will do:The ideal candidate will have the
moxie and vision to build upon and improve DakotaPro's contemporary
supply chain approach and ensure DakotaPro has the equipment and
materials required to support our customers. The candidate will
also manage our in-house inventory, ensuring everything is where it
is supposed to be. The primary duties are:
- All aspects of inventory control, supply chain, and purchasing
activities, including the development and maintenance of solid
procedures to guide DakotaPro personnel through their interaction
with our inventory.
- Negotiate and manage purchasing agreements with suppliers.
- Negotiate and manage services agreements with other
- Research existing and potential suppliers and opportunities in
order to ensure competitive pricing and terms.
- Expedite open orders, resolve late orders and reschedule
recurring orders as needed.
- Follow issues through to conclusion and displays a high degree
of ownership of problems – even ones they did not create. Ideal
- Is a team player; works with others and projects a positive
attitude to employees.
- Can work independently, with minimal supervision, and with the
confidence to tackle problems when they arise.
- Has a Customer service approach
- Exhibits a willingness to follow issues through to conclusion
and displays a high degree of ownership of problems – even ones
they did not create.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 years' experience in a supply chain position or related
- Strong research and organizational skills.
- Ability to turn plans and ideas into actions and systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management and ability to commit to meeting
schedules and goals.
- Computer/internet literacy including basic Microsoft Office
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English a plus).Benefits:For the right
candidate, DakotaPro offers a fun place to work, full benefits,
including health, dental, paid vacation and holidays, paid sick
days, 401K, Employee Training, complimentary Internet services, and
more. Most importantly, we operate as a team while we provide the
"Human touch in Technology" to our customers. We have an excellent
reputation in the community from our integrity business practices
(we were recognized by the Better Business Bureau's Business Ethics
Award) and our support of over 50 non-profit organizations in
Keywords: DAKOTAPRO, Tucson , Purchasing & Inventory Agent, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!