Field Service Technician
Company: Blue Signal Search
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Our client is a leader in machinery and manufacturing,
supporting production and process improvement for clients within
Packaging and Food & Bev industries. They are hiring a Field
Services Technician to conduct installations, maintenance, and
repairs on the company's products on client sites. The Field
Services Technician is responsible for supporting the internal
maintenance team to deliver best-in-class service delivery to
customers. This role will work with customers in the packaging
industry to service filling, electrical, and blow molding machinery
focusing on maintenance, troubleshooting, installs, and
repairs.This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits package
including medical/dental/vision, 401(k), PTO, and more.
- Global company with impressive industry reputation and range of
- Many career advancement opportunities in an established
industry for a well-known player.
- State of the art technology, development, engineering, and
- Customer-oriented business that seeks to genuinely help people
and their businesses reach peak performance.
- Outstanding culture with many long-term employees and a focus
on camaraderie and respect.
- Opportunity to build lasting relationships with key industry
- Support service delivery, maintenance, and installations of
- Support preventative maintenance efforts. Manage workflow for
troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and
- Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or
leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
- Follow up on orders and reports, deliver quotes, and ensure
customer is well-informed on timelines and deliverables.
- Understand and follow all established policies, procedures, and
recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
- Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with
- Travel to customer sites domestically and internationally.Skill
- 2+ years of maintenance/machinery experience within the
- Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, blow molding, and filling
equipment in an industrial environment.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting, maintaining, repairing,
and installing packaging machinery.
- Firm mechanical/pneumatic knowledge and experience with
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, and
- Strong metric system understanding.
- Programming experience with Rockwell and/or Siemens, a
- Experience with PLCs, HVAC, etc. is a plus.
- Customer service savvy with the ability to communicate with
customer to ensure satisfaction, proper delivery, and maintenance
- High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused
- Strong availability to travel, up to 90%.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, Tucson , Field Service Technician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!