Construction Supervisor - Residential
Company: Meritage Homes
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Responsibilities: Meritage Homes is looking for an experienced
Construction Manager to join the growing division and support our
communities in Maricopa, AZ ! Construction Managers will:
- Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure
the delivery of a quality home.
- Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
- Ensure all building codes and Meritage Home standards of
quality are met.
- Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled
inspections with the homeowner.
- Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors;
enforces safety regulations on all job sites.
- Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
- Interact daily with various departments of company,
subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
- Attend Construction, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree
in Construction Management preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of construction experience with supervisory
or project oversight experience. Production homebuilding is
- Advanced training in one or more trades within the residential
building industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of homebuilding and construction systems/processes,
building codes and Register of Contractor Standards (ROC).
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and
inspect all aspects of construction including framing, stucco
installations, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of
Hyphen a plus. Overview: Are you looking for an incredible career
opportunity? Then Meritage Homes is the place for you! From the
homes we build to the careers we offer, we believe in quality.
Meritage Homes is the ENERGY STAR Partner of The Year in Sustained
Excellence for being a leader in protecting the environment and
advancing energy efficiency in homebuilding. We are looking for
candidates who are excited about furthering their careers, as well
as being a part of an organization that helps people live happier,
healthier lives. With over 100,000 homes built, Meritage Homes is
looking for professionals who are self-starters and want to help
our organization grow by providing new and innovative ideas. When
joining Meritage Homes, you and your career can benefit in several
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative
ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where very individual is considered a vital
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an
integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the best
Keywords: Meritage Homes, Tucson , Construction Supervisor - Residential, Professions , Marana, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!