Posted on: September 23, 2022
Set against the backdrop of the enchantingTucsonMountains,Tucson
EstatesNo. Two Owner's Association provides first class amenities
and a full schedule of activities, programs, and a clubhouse
designed to entertain, stimulate, and educate the membership as
well as provide office space for the Association management
Responsible for cleaning the clubhouse, office and pool area,
skimming the pool/spa and arranging pool furniture, maintaining a
clean common area, mopping floors, emptying trash receptacles,
watering plants, setting up for events in the clubhouse and
surrounding areas as well as other related janitorial duties.
- Assures the facility is kept neat and clean through the
completion of daily checklists.
- Cleaning of all restrooms on a daily basis.
- Maintain all floor surfaces (Wet & Dry Mopping).
- Empty all trash containers and change liners.
- Assist with event setups as needed.
- Spot clean interior and exterior glass surfaces.
- Dust and polish furniture and fixtures throughout the
- Move and arrange the furniture as needed.
- Monitor and replenishdispensers throughout the facility as
- Follow proper handling and mixtureof various cleaning
- Monitor inventory control.
- Communicate with staff and residents in a professional
- Other related duties as directed.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Works indoors and outdoors.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to sit; stand; walk; and move or transport oneself around
the building and property for moderate to extended periods of time.
The employee must be able to lift/carry up to 50 pounds. Must be
able to work on ladder.
Keywords: AAM, Tucson , Janitor/Maintenance, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!