Company: Oasis Behavioral Health
Posted on: September 23, 2022
PURPOSE STATEMENT: Perform routine and specific maintenance
services which may include grounds work. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform general maintenance and repair to facility and
equipment which may involve plumbing, carpentry, painting and
mechanical equipment repair or similar.
- Act as back-up for call person in case of emergency, respond
timely and appropriately.
- Handle all equipment in a safe manner to prevent accidents and
demonstrate good working knowledge of tools and their safe
- Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools in a safe
and effective manner.
- Follow preventive maintenance schedule / instruction and
complete reports, as requested.
- Inspect and maintain emergency power equipment, test/start
generator once a week and maintain equipment; inspect and maintain
fire alarm system to include testing system, fire doors, audible
alarms, visible alarms(lights) and smoke detectors and record data
on appropriate forms as required by state or facility; check
condition and readiness of extinguishers monthly; inspect and
maintain lighting system throughout facility.
- Inspect and maintain plumbing system, replace or repair
faucets, toilet stools, urinals, traps, drains, basins and
bathtubs, as needed; repair or refinish furniture in rooms, offices
and dining room as needed. BENEFITS In addition to working for a
premier treatment center with competitive pay, our employees enjoy
these other great benefits:
- Three medical plan levels, dental and vision insurance
- HSA with Company contribution
- FSA, Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Basic Life/AD&D and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Insurance
- 401k with Company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Discount Program
- Generous PTO, Sick Time, paid holidays and professional
development reimbursement EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in maintenance or facility operations required.
- Knowledge of standard practices, procedures and tools in the
general building/maintenance trades preferred.
- Valid state driver's license (if required by state).
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility. OTHER
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned. While this job
description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the
requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or
remove duties from particular jobs when circumstances
(e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technological
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be
required of the job holder based upon business needs and at the
request of Facility.
Keywords: Oasis Behavioral Health, Tucson , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!