Termite Route Technician
Posted on: September 25, 2022
For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one
of the nation's leading providers of termite and pest control
services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against
all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries. What is this role
about? Our Termite Control Technicians serve in a key front-line
role and are the very heart of what we do. It's all about providing
outstanding service delivery of Terminix products to valued
customers. What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like? Equipped with a
company vehicle and excellent industry training, our Termite Techs
are out in the neighborhoods Terminix serves visiting residential
customers and performing requested termite treatments. Here are a
few specifics of what you would be doing each day:
- Verifying that job specifications are appropriate for each work
- Preparing the job site for treatment
- Applying anti-terminate treatments to structures according to
schedule, safety procedures and label instructions.
- Interacting with customers and explaining services
- Completing production forms documenting services provided What
do I need to be successful?
- Being a high school graduate/having a GED and a valid driver's
license are both requirements
- Prior industry experience is great, but not required. The
following are much more important ---
- You are personable and enjoy interacting with customers
- You are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic
- You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one
and in small groups
- You are detailed oriented and understand the importance of
- You have a good aptitude for basic math-- necessary for doing
calculations related to service
- Of course, given our business, you should be comfortable
working outside and in confined spaces like crawl spaces and
- For safety reasons (rebreathers have be able to seal to your
face) our Termite Techs aren't able to have facial hair Why should
I choose Terminix? In addition to being part of an iconic brand
with a rich 85 year history, here are some other highlights of what
we offer members of the Terminix Team.
- Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the
- Highly competitive compensation - earning potential of
$30,000-50,000 in first year.
- Company provided vehicle (that you can take home with you at
night) and gas card
- Opportunities for advancement and career growth - including
paths into management level roles
- Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on Terminix
- Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to
describe the general nature of the work being performed by
employees assigned to this classification; they are not an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
for the position. Terminix companies are proud to be EOE.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
Keywords: Terminix, Tucson , Termite Route Technician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!