Minimum $20k Sign-On Bonus Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Date Posted:2022-11-18-08:00Country:United States of
AmericaLocation:AZ852: RMS AP Bldg M East Hermans Road Building
M02, Tucson, AZ, 85756 USAPosition Role Type:Hybrid This position
is eligible for a minimum of $20k Sign-On Bonus Sign-On Bonus is
not permitted for internal candidates About Us: At Raytheon
Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and
make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a
richer technology and product set, an expanded range of
disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of
colleagues and customers.Job Summary: The Low Voltage Power
Products (LVPP) Department supports key Raytheon Missiles and
Defense (RMD) products, by providing mission-critical designs
relating to power conversion, motor controls, flight termination
systems, telemetry, and other analog domains. We are looking for
mid-level Telemetry (TM) and Flight Termination Subsystem (FTS)
engineers to help design robust TM & FTS systems for important
national defense products. We value diverse skills and experience,
so don't hold back. Your qualification could add tremendous value
to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and
so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could
accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.Responsibilities to
- Design airborne telemetry (and related flight safety)
- Be the "Responsible Engineering Authority" (REA) for FTS and/or
- Generate and/or compile all required analysis and documentation
verifying compliance with program and performance
- Strong familiarity with Flight Termination and Telemetry
- Strong familiarity with RCC319 and how it impacts FTS and TM
- See an FTS circuit card/module through its design phases, from
requirements definition through initial integration testing.
- Drive to meet schedule concerns. Define schedules for FTS
circuit card level tasking.
- Lead small teams to success with schedule, budget, and
- Engage in personal technical growth and encourage technical
growth in peers and junior engineers.
- Clearly present your work product to functional and program
leadership. Participate in risk management discussions.
- Begin to guide junior engineers on technical presentation
skills. Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor's in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
(STEM) and 5 years of prior relevant experience OR an Advanced STEM
degree and 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Electronics design with emphasis on Flight Termination and
- Design experience with communications systems such as TM and/or
design experience with FTS
- Experience utilizing and creating electrical design
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Security clearance.
U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for
a security clearance. Qualifications We Value:
- Experience with electronics laboratory diagnosis and
- Must have professional experience with the ECAD process and
have a conceptual understanding of the layout and routing concerns
specific to FTS circuit cards.
- Experience communicating and documenting technical topics at
the small and large team level and experience presenting to lower
levels of management.
- A self-starter, a quick learner, be able to function in a
dynamic environment, and have good time management skills.
- Experience leading small teams
- Experience as the lead designer on complex or challenging
- Professional experience in designs using microcontrollers,
FPGA's, and digital interfaces.
- Professional experience in system grounding schemes and
resolving ground reference issues.
- Professional experience in developing requirements, writing
supplier statements of work, and direct supplier development and
validation of product designs.
- Professional experience in designing vehicle interfaces and
electrical interface control documents to allow integration of
vendor-supplied and locally-designed subsystems.
- Professional experience in power supply design.
- Professional experience in detailed printed circuit board
- Professional experience with TEMPEST
- Professional experience in RF and Radar. What We Offer:Whether
you're just starting out on your career journey or are an
experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package
that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness,
retirement and work/life benefits; career development and
recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer
include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work
schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and
child/adult backup care.Location Information:This position is
located in beautiful Tucson, AZ. Tucson has a friendly, caring and
laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a
metropolitan region and recognized as one of America's 10 Best
Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran
Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with
some of nature's best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue
skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson's
fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors
year-round.Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees
currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a
Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles.
ALL eligibility requirements must be met ( see guidelines ) to
receive the Referral Awarding. Raytheon Technologies is An Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally
read the Policy and Terms
Keywords: Raytheon Missiles & Defense, Tucson , Minimum $20k Sign-On Bonus Senior Electrical Engineer , Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!