Company: CTG, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
May 01, 2023Post Date
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
CTG is seeking to fill aBusiness Analystopening.This position is remote - work from home.
Location: Remote - work from home
Duration: 3 months, with potential for extension
The primary purpose of this role is to provide technical support for Radiology and Imaging applications. Provides technical support in the planning, coordination and implementation of major Enterprise mission-critical systems projects. Collaborates with Infrastructure team members and business units to provide analysis, design, documentation, development, modification, testing, installation, implementation, and support of assigned applications. Provides end user assistance and training in conjunction with go-live/upgrade activities and acts as the liaison between application and engineering teams.
- Possess functional knowledge of assigned application technology
- Interact with business users to understand new business requirements and enhancement requests
- Serve liaison role between application technology vendors, internal IS groups, and business users
- Translate business requirements into product-specific designs and configuration, detailed requirement specifications and use cases
- Coordinates people involved in IS process to ensure desired results are accomplished
- Communicates effectively with all parties related to assigned process area
- Provides accurate and timely information and appropriate notification as required
- Deliver functional specifications, design documents, business process workflow and related documentation for new development projects and/or enhancement and modification requests to be used by Systems Analyst
- Interact with Systems Analysts during the software build and/or configuration process and testing process
- Perform functional application configuration and configure /run reports at user request
- Design and execute functional, integration, and regression test plans for new application functionality, product releases and enhancement and regulatory modifications using business scenarios and use cases
- Ensure programs meet business specifications
- Demonstrate new functionality to business users seeking inputs on future direction
- Review vendor provided documentation and user manuals needed to support the product
- Establishes a consistent communication strategy with the client and outside vendors/ agencies and defines the associated deliverables (e.g. status report, risk reportetc.)
- Escalates any disconnects between client expectations, the contract and Allscripts' interests
- Communicates effectively to internal management
- Directly interface with business users by responding to support calls escalated by the Service Desk
- Participate in user focus groups and requirements workshops, vendor training and demonstrations.
- Produce training documentation both for our Team and for external end users
- Assist with creating test scripts used for testing both new functionality and regression testing.
- Work with other teams and/or business representatives to create dataflow and process flow diagrams using Visio.
- Represent Ancillary Team in planning/decision making meetings.
- Work with other Ancillary Team management staff with minimal supervision.
- Triage Service Requests from End Users to get the full specification of what the request entails.
Academic and professional qualifications:
- BA or BS degree and advanced degree or coursework preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience and industry experience
- Expert in MS Office products with a concentration in Excel, Access, Visio, and Publisher
- EMR and HER, MS SQL, HealthShare, Ensemble, Population Health Informatics initiatives, KPI's, Google Analytics and Google Adwords, Azure or other cloud technologies
- Up to 2 years industry experience preferred
- 2-5 years practical experience preferred in providing technical support and maintenance in assigned product preferred
- Expert skills with Visio for flowcharting/diagramming of process and data flow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.
- Knowledge of Radiology/Imaging applications and HL7 interfaces highly preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare policies and procedures, including HIPAA required
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group is required.
CTG does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee based recruitment services for this role.
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.For additional information, please contactLaura Dominguezat716email@example.com. Kindly forward to any other interested parties-thank you!
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.
Job Function: Business Analysis
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree ( -16 years)
Work Remote: Yes
Keywords: CTG, Inc., Tucson , Business Analyst, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
here to apply!