Refrigeration Technician Tucson, AZ.
Company: Circle K Stores, Inc.
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Essential Functions: (Note: The responsibilities listed are not
all-inclusive, and are subject to change at any time.)
- Repairing and servicing refrigeration, ice making and air
conditioning systems and associated equipment.
- Ability to diagnose mechanical and electrical problems both
inside and outside of equipment. Have a working knowledge of how to
replace any parts of the system of a Refrigeration or HVAC unit.
Inspecting refrigeration and HVAC systems and equipment.
- Ability to weld and solder copper line sets, make repairs to
- Complies with local, state and federal codes and
- Performs scheduled preventative maintenance on all HVAC and
refrigeration equipment to include filter changes and regular
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with
procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintains a professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops and safety training classes; reviewing
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years' experience in HVAC and refrigeration
- 3-5 years' experience in general service maintenance is
- Possess valid drivers' license and be insurable as a
- Must be EPA Certified in handling of refrigerants
- Requires manual dexterity to operate equipment
- Requires ability to use power and hand tools
- Required to share in after-hours on-call service functions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple
- Ability to work independently in high priority, confidential
and demanding business environment
- Ability to crouch, crawl, push, pull, bend, stoop and/or
- Ability to carry, erect, and climb ladders
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
Circle K is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (the
ADA) and all state and local disability laws. Applicants with
disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under
the terms of the ADA and certain state or local laws as long as it
does not impose an undue hardship on the Company. Please inform the
Company's Human Resources Representative if you need assistance
completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application
Click below to review information about our company's use of the
federal E-Verify program to check work eligibility:
Keywords: Circle K Stores, Inc., Tucson , Refrigeration Technician Tucson, AZ., Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...