Maintenance Technician - Elevation
Company: COMMERCE CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Elevation Apartments - Tucson, AZ
Must have working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, fire
protection, energy management systems, EPA certification, and
Certified Pool Operator (CPO) are required. Must have a minimum of
3 years of experience in maintenance in the property management
industry or similar industry. High school graduate or GED is
Preferred. Basic experience with computers, Internet and email is
required. In addition, proven experience in the following is
- Ability to interact well with co-workers, supervisors, guests,
vendors, contractors, residents and the public in a professional
and pleasant manner.
- Above average organizational and verbal skills
- Ability to accurately perform intermediate mathematical
- Strong customer service skills.
- Valid driver's license from the state of residence
- Must have necessary tools to preform and effectively complete
- Must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions
and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives requests for service maintenance, prioritizes service
requests and handles each in efficient professional manner.
- Examines and diagnoses problems with heating, ventilation and
air conditioning units for property facilities. Determines the best
method to repair or replace all or part of the unit. Makes repairs
and/or replacements according to standard. Performs preventative
maintenance on HVAC units by replacing filters, cleaning coils,
- Repairs and replaces furnished kitchen appliances such as
refrigerators, stoves, washers and dryers ----
- Performs minor levels of plumbing repairs, replacements,
arid/or installations including --- repairing leaks and removal
clogs in sinks and toilets
- Performs minor electrical repairs and replacement of light
fixtures and related items.
- Repairs locks and other miscellaneous items.
- May perform painting projects ranging from full interior
painting of property units to minor touch up and repair of walls
- May perform "make ready" projects for the preparation of vacant
units available for prospective tenants.
- Cleans carpets as assigned.
- May perform swimming pool maintenance or other facility and/or
landscape projects to ensure property aesthetics meet or exceed
- Adheres to ComCapp safety and hazard communications programs,
policies and procedures and maintains a safe work environment.
- Works irregular hours (evenings, weekends), including on-call
and overtime hours, as required by the ComCapp 24-hour routine
- Operates a motor vehicle to transport tools and materials
between work sites.
- Attends and participates in technical training programs to
maintain and enhance knowledge and skills.
- Performs other related duties as assigned to meet the needs of
- Must have strong Customer Service Skills Drug Free
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of heating and air conditioning unit
maintenance, trouble shooting , and repair
- General knowledge of the repair and maintenance of appliances ,
lighting fixtures, and plumbing
- Knowledge of occupational health and safety regulations and
- Knowledge and skills to operate common and specialized tools
for repairs and maintenance
- Ability to visually inspect units, grounds, and other aspects
of the property to determine adherence to standards
- Skill and ability to clearly and concisely communicate verbally
and in writing with professionalism when interacting with tenants
and property management
- Knowledge and skills to organize , prioritize, and meet
- Customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to read, interpret and apply written instructions for
repair and maintenance of equipment
- Attention to details
- Basic computer/technical skills to operate mobile computing or
communications devices Physical and Environmental Requirements
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
required to sit, stand , bend, walk use hands and fingers to
control objects , reach with hands and arms , climb stairs and
ladders, balance, stoop , kneel , crouch , crawl , talk, and hear.
The associate must be able to lift 50 pounds individually and up to
100 pounds with assistance devices (dollies, hand trucks,
- Must be able to see and read to complete forms, read reports,
and visually determine the correct working order of physical aspect
of units and other property facilities. Frequently needs to see
- While performing the duties of this job the associate primarily
works in an outdoor environment exposed to adverse weather
conditions as well as dirt and /or dust.
Keywords: COMMERCE CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC, Tucson , Maintenance Technician - Elevation, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...