Posted on: November 20, 2023
About Us: At ADT, we've been in the business of helping save
lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home
security provider serving residential and business customers, our
people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton,
FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our
employees help empower our customers to live more secure and
confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters
most. For more information, visit > Link Removed or follow us on
Twitter > Link Removed , LinkedIn > Link Removed , Facebook
> Link Removed and Instagram > Link Removed . ADT is an
innovative, culturally diverse company that empowers and inspires
its employees. A culture where we are encouraged to bring new ideas
to our workplace. As times change, so do we. We drive innovation
and continue to evolve as an organization. Our goals are achieved
by initiating change, enhancing product lines and building
strategic partnerships. What defines success at ADT? The
Residential Service Technician's primary functions and
responsibilities are that of troubleshooting, configuring,
reconstructing and programming existing security and site
automation solutions. What are your key responsibilities?
- Services fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted
video solutions, and access control.
- Follow and complete required processes of wired/wireless
technology and connection procedures.
- Test and validate system signals/communication with central
monitoring to properly establish service.
- A customer service champion, demonstrating the willingness to
help our customers fix as well as understand the protection in
their home. Qualifications - External What are we looking for?
- Service experience
- Technical aptitude
- Strong verbal communication
- Customer focused and customer driven mindset
- Thrive in the face of uncertainty
- Valid driver's license
- High School degree or the equivalent What's in it for you?
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth
opportunities Position Summary: The Residential Service Technician
is a troubleshooter and service expert who is responsible for
alleviating concerns the customer may have regarding a security
system. The Residential Service Technician advises customers and
the customer care center of the status of systems and processes
- Locate and alleviate trouble with damaged equipment or
- Readjust equipment, repair or replace inoperative equipment and
test for operation.
- Read blueprints, building and electrical plans in order to
complete equipment repairs.
- Prepare trouble order forms to report temporary repairs.
- Coordinate inspections and/or installations with police, fire
departments, or other appropriate agencies. Qualifications -
- High school diploma or GED. Experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience installing and inspecting/repairing
ADT or comparable product line. Skills:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to read building electrical and sprinkler plans as
required for clearing equipment trouble
- Standing, stooping, lifting ,climbing ,crawling
- Valid driver's license required. Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at or on Facebook. ADT is an Equal Employment
Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety
of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure
every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at to learn
Keywords: ADT, Tucson , Service Technician, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!