Posted on: February 12, 2024
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer
challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise
and our innovations in groundbreaking software and technology, and
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity
and driving a performance culture that values integrity and
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Utilize your logistics expertise and be part of handling a variety
of logistics issues in a manufacturing environment. You will assist
in the daily store operations to ensure critical parts
availability, material handling and so on . You will follow
standard work and operating procedures to ensure those duties are
fulfilled and goals are met.
- Ability to work well with a team
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Perform any task as directed by supervisor or team leader to
support plant operations
- Familiarity with logistical supply chain methods and
- Ability to read and understand delivery orders, and work with
- Ability to operate computers and relevant warehouse management
- Follow safe work practices and procedures and utilize
appropriate safety equipment
- Move material from dock to receiving area as needed for
- Ability to frequently move packages that weigh up to 35 lbs or
help move packages that may weigh up to 100 lbs
U.S. PERSON REQUIREMENTS
Due to compliance with U.S. export control laws and regulations,
candidate must be a U.S. Person, which is defined as, a U.S.
citizen, a U.S. permanent resident, or have protected status in the
U.S. under asylum or refugee status.YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- SAP familiarity is valued but not required.
- Additional work as a material handler is valued but not
- Demonstrated ability to read & interpret blueprints
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant mechanical and/or electrical experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
We offer a full benefits package that includes medical, dental,
vision, 401(k), flexible vacation and education assistance.
Benefits provided may differ by role and location.
Visit benefits.honeywell.com to learn more.Additional Information
- JOB ID: HRD220380
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 11100 North Oracle Road,Tucson,Arizona,,United
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status.Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Tucson , Material Handler, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!