Material Handler II
Company: Bruker Corporation
Posted on: November 10, 2019
JOB TITLE: MATERIAL HANDLER II FLSA CLASS: NONEXEMPT
Material Handler for remaining tasks - Service, Marcom, Offsite
* Ability to review, and pack orders for shipment, including boxes,
pallets and crates
* Ability to operate forklift, dolly/pallet jack to load and unload
* Working Knowledge and ability to use Windows operating system and
Microsoft based programs, i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook.
* Ability to process orders for shipment in standard courier system
software e. Fedex, UPS
* Ability to monitor, and order shipping supplies
* Able to receive, and store raw materials in warehouse.
* Completes picking orders and material for other departments
according to pick list and material requisitions, including
relevant SAP transactions.
* Ability to assist with daily cycle counting or reconciliation of
material to meet inventory accuracy objectives.
* Excellent clerical, data entry skills to maintain integrity of
inventory accuracy in database, file records and perform routine
* Ability to participate in internal and external audits as
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Time management skills with the ability to work effectively in a
* Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety,
* Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
* Must be able to work standing, sitting and walking for the
majority of a scheduled shift.
* Must be able to push cart holding up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
* May be asked to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
* Job requires frequent bending, stooping and kneeling.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Experience with SAP Material Movement module is preferred.
Knowledge of Export compliance regulations preferred. Has
experience and understanding of warehouse operations, and is
capable of applying knowledge and skills to complete a wide range
of tasks. Management may assign tasks requiring judgment in
resolving issues or in making recommendations. Ability to follow
daily standard work instructions, with minimal supervision, and
general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
* Minimum of 1-year related Warehouse experience required.
* Experience in fast pace technical manufacturing environment
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected
Keywords: Bruker Corporation, Tucson , Material Handler II, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!