Quality Assurance Technician III
Posted on: November 10, 2019
19-08996/Quality Assurance Technician IIILocation: Tuscon,
AZIndustry: Biotechnology / PharmaPosition Type: Initial 12?Month
contract?Summary of job:The Quality Assurance Technician III is
responsible for supporting various and a wide variety of activities
within manufacturing and the QA team to ensure compliance with
applicable regulatory and ISO requirements. The Quality Assurance
Technician III will compile and review metrics and make
recommendations for improvements to existing processes. This
position will play a lead role in the MRB process.?Such activities
consist of but are not limited to; ensuring product meets
established specifications and requirements, procedures are
followed, records are accurate as well as appropriate, the Quality
System is monitored and issues elevated when necessary. This
position also requires decisions be made to determine appropriate
actions are taken throughout processes as defined by our
- Create and monitor Non-Conforming Reports (NCRs) as
- Responsible to control and monitor quarantined and
- Understand the requirements of the Quality System such as; Good
Documentation Practices, Quality Systems Procedures, Work
Instructions, Quality Records, Verification activities, Audits,
training, Design Transfers, Validations, Non-Conforming Product,
CAPA, Production/Process Controls, ESD, Handling, and Document/Data
- Compile, monitor and report Quality Assurance monthly metrics
including identifying and/or preparing action plans for
- Compile and maintain Quality Assurance daily metrics reporting
any significant impact or opportunity to Quality Assurance and
Quality Engineer managers.
- Provide feedback to team members, operations and the Quality
Assurance manager as appropriate.
- Responsible for routinely conducting departmental Quality
and/or Safety Audits.
- Review, evaluate and disposition Quality Data; Review and
evaluate quality records and Device History Records (DHRs) to
ensure accuracy, completeness, appropriate release and control of
- Monitor Production Processes as required.
- Continuously promote ?Right First Time.?
- Lead/participate in investigations (relating to problems,
potential problems, failures and/or complaint data)
- Ensure compliance with quality system requirements as it
applies to the output of the defined job specifications.
- Coordinate manufacturing and development projects (including
Design transfers) as required.
- Participate in daily production meetings as required.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Align with Quality Assurance team members that best balance
with Quality, Operation, and Corporate
- Work with Engineers and subject matter experts to find root
cause, participate in risk assessments, and create Change
- Associate?s Degree in related field.
- CQA, CQT or equally recognized formal certifications in the
field of Quality preferred.?Preferred Skills/Experience:
- 4 years of experience working in the area of Quality.
- Preferably 2 years experience in an FDA and/or ISO regulated
- Ability to conduct detailed acceptance and verification
- Ability to perform ERP transactions using PC based applications
- Working knowledge of computer applications (i.e.; word, excel,
Microsoft, Power Point & SAP).
- Proficient in basic math and English; including verbal/written
skills and be able to apply concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Working knowledge of Reagent and/or Instrument manufacturing
(use densities, tare weights, calculations to verify, interpret
drawings, read gauges, knowledge of torques, etc.).
- Ability to write reports, maintain data records, present
information effectively and have strong communication skills with
internal and/or external customers.???*Those authorized to work in
the U.S. are encouraged to apply / Unable to Process H1B visa at
this time / Unable to work on a C2C basis for this role*????
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and
professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic
consulting. Ascent---s fundamental business is providing staffing
services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals:
Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the
majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large
Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent
works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well
as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to
establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was
ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically
for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large
Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel
your career to new heights--- read on. We are looking for talented
and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we
have created an environment where culture, commitment and
opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know
that every employee has something important to say and that every
employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over
to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business
and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do
everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great
jobs, but great lives.
Keywords: Ascent, Tucson , Quality Assurance Technician III, Professions , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!