Total Case Specialist Customer Service Representative (ARIZONA)
Company: Agero, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2020
- Note to Applicant: Agero requires completed applications in
order to be considered for the position. A completed application
will include, Personal Information, Work History, Education
History, a completed Assessment, System Diagnostic (for remote
positions) and Confirmation and Consent of the
- *Hiring during COVID-19: We understand that this is a difficult
time for many people and their families. At Agero, we are doing
everything we can to keep all our employees and contacts safe,
including candidates for potential roles. All interviews are either
conducted via phone or by video and hiring is 100% virtual at this
time. All of our employees are currently working from home.
Initially, this role will be remote (work from home) until it is
resonably safe to return to the office. Local agents will be
expected to return to work from the physical location upon
re-opening. Date is TBD at this time.
To be eligible for this role you must:
- Currently live in the state of Arizona, USA.
- Be within driving distance of the Tucson, AZ location as you
will be required to visit the physical office to resolve any
techical, performance, or other employee issues.
- Understand that you will be required to visit the physical
office in Tucson, AZ up to 1x per month once Covid-19 related
office closures are resolved.
- Submit a completed application on the computer that you will be
using. -A completed application will include, Personal Information,
Work History, Education History, a completed Assessment and
Confirmation and Consent of the application.
- Pass a systems diagnostic on your home computer confirming your
current tech set up meets the systems requirements of the role.
Handles complete case of customer service inquiries and problems
associated with the servicing of the company's consumer services
client base. Answers all customer contacts, including complex
customer problems and/or complaints requiring interpretation,
investigation and follow-up. Exercises independent influence and
judgment with dealers, field and consumers to ensure early
intervention and resolution where possible. Cultivates and
maintains ongoing customer and client relationships. May provide
Customer support and information on Bluetooth, UVO and Navigation
- Investigates customer concerns by working with consumers,
dealers and client field staff to gain a complete understanding of
entire case issues.
- Using discretion and decision making, cases are
forwarded/escalated for handling with the involvement of dealers
and client field & regional staff, requiring influence at early
intervention stages affecting important client business
- Determines quality problem resolution and negotiates with
dealers to gain their acceptance. Intervenes with field office
and/or National office to assist in resolution as required on a
- Answers all service calls and documents as appropriate using
client's case management system. This includes but is not limited
to: Vehicle repair complaints, Lemon Law concerns, accident and
fire reports, attorney inquiries, dealer retaliation, rebate
questions, incentive info, media complaints, reimbursement
requests, cross-border clearances, audio and radio code clearances,
financial questions based on Kia and relevant financial
institutions, and roadside assistance direction.
- Assigned as mentors to provide one on one training for 3-4
weeks for new hires within team and at client
- Assigned to ensure all case coding required under the
Transportation Recall Enhancement Accountability & Documentation
(TREAD) Act is done properly to ensure appropriate reporting to the
NHTSA on behalf of Kia Motors America, Inc.
- Key participants in Ride and Drives with Pre-Production
vehicles and supply input as to changes and customer perspective as
requested by Kia Motors America, Inc.
- Preserves and maintains ongoing customer relationships (Kia
dealers, regional staff, District Parts & Service Managers and
District Sales Managers), as well as the National Client Field
- Documents receipt of written correspondence from consumers in
the client's case management computer system and responds
appropriately as defined by client within specified
- Accepts, researches and resolves all survey cases and e-Web
Cases as required without immediate direction.
- Provides real time input and consultation to client on trends
with vehicles, parts and/or voice or customer recurring
- Explains all benefits, services and claims/reimbursement
procedures to customers.
- Researches product inquiries and provides consistent and
efficient follow-through on all customer concerns requiring further
- Additional duties as assigned.
YOUR HOME EQUIPMENT MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
- A home computer or laptop with a minimum of a 17' inch
- Windows 10 OS or above
- High Speed Internet
- Mobile device capable of receiving and sending text
- Dedicated work place
- Password secured network
- Webcam (preferred, not required)
- A USB or 3.5mm headset with microphone (gaming
- *YOU MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF ARIZONA TO BE CONSIDERED FOR
Agero is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment
and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
Accommodation is available. Additionally, we offer accommodation
for applicants with disabilities in our recruitment processes. If
you require accommodation during the recruitment process. please
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION: Associate's degree or equivalent work experience
EXPERIENCE: 0 - 1 year related experience. Customer service
experience, contact center environment preferred. Automotive
industry experience preferred.
SKILLS: Utilizes empathy, listening skills, and a professional,
courteous and helpful attitude to focus on providing quality
customer service. Possesses the problem solving skills necessary to
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Keywords: Agero, Inc., Tucson , Total Case Specialist Customer Service Representative (ARIZONA), Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!