Director Sales OEM
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Your new career is just a few clicks away! As the global leader
in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents
1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top international
lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle
hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are passionate about
serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a
culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of
possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality. Aimbridge Hospitality is
the largest third-party hotel management company with upscale,
independent and branded hotels across the Unites States, the
Caribbean, and Canada. Evolution Hospitality, based in San
Clemente, California, manages a carefully curated portfolio of
distinct and stylish lifestyle, boutique, independent and
soft-branded assets in key urban markets across the country. 2011
Crystal Drive, Suite 1100 Arlington, VA 22202 Aimbridge Hospitality
- 5851 Legacy Circle, Suite 400, Plano, TX 75024 - 972-952-0200
Posted Date 6 days ago (2/15/2021 3:22 PM) ID 2021-24089 Location
US-AZ-Tucson Category Sales & Marketing Type Regular Status
Full-Time Job Summary The Director of Sales-Select Service has
direct oversight of sales and marketing operations for a Select
Service hotel. This role has the responsibility to achieve optimal
occupancy and ADR growth to maximize total revenue while
meeting/exceeding hotel profit objectives. This individual will
oversee operations of the hotel sales department including but not
limited to direct sales follow-up sales administration hiring of
staff training managing and coaching. Additional responsibilities
include sales and marketing budget forecast advertising marketing
and business plans for no more than one Select Service hotel;
manages within approved plans and budgets. Management-level
associates are expected to work as much of each workday as is
necessary to complete their job responsibilities; for OEM
associates overtime does apply and is calculated accordingly.
- At least 2 years of progressive hotel sales experience
preferred; or a 4-year college degree and at least 1 year of
related experience; or a 2-year college degree and at least 2 years
of related experience
- Must have a valid driver's license in the applicable
- Must possess highly developed verbal & written communication
skills to frequently negotiate convince sell and influence other
managerial personnel hotel guest(s) and/or corporate clients.
- Must have thorough experience with professional selling skills:
opening probing supporting closing
- Shows strong analytical skills and strategic vision in
establishing appropriate sales deployment
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge especially
Microsoft Office products
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage
- Strong organization and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and manage people
of diverse socioeconomic cultural disability and ethnic backgrounds
while solving complex problems and creating a productive sales
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices
within the sales/marketing/hospitality profession.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations; maintain
composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate all group transient and catering sales solicitations
and bookings to maximize overall revenue.
- Develop recommend implement and manage the division's annual
budget and the advertising public relations marketing and sales
plans and programs for the hotel to maximize rate occupancy and
food & beverage opportunities thus ensuring the hotel meets/exceeds
management and owner revenue/profit goals and expectations.
- Proactively conduct outside sales calls conduct sales tours and
- Understand the content reflected in contracts and how to
negotiate terms therein.
- Develop and maintain market awareness to ensure ability to
predict revenue opportunities and set proactive strategies.
- Monitor production of all top accounts and evaluate trends
within your market.
- Adheres to Aimbridge Hospitality's established regulations
company standards sales standards and sales metrics related.
- Comply with attainment of individual goals as well as team
goals and budgeted metrics.
- Train all members of the hotel staff on how to recognize and
capitalize on all sales opportunities to increase hotel occupancy
- Develop a full working knowledge of the operations and policies
of the hotel including Sales Food and Beverage Front Office and
- Maintain strong visibility in local community and industry
- Attend and/or conduct daily/weekly/monthly meetings and any
other functions required by management providing training on a
- Maintains professional working relationship and promote open
lines of communication relationships to achieve initiatives with
respective marketing partner(s) and other internal departments
(i.e. Second Wave Aimbridge Digital or Branded field
- Travel on a weekly basis as required.
- Act as directed on behalf of the General Manager in his/her
absence; performing any other duties as requested by management.
Property Details Located less than five miles from the University
of Arizona's main campus, Homewood Suites by Hilton-- Tucson/St.
Philip's Plaza University places travelers near sporting events and
cultural attractions. This extended-stay hotel in Tucson, Arizona
is set in the beautiful St. Philip's Plaza in the Catalina
foothills, with shopping and dining just steps away, including a
weekend Farmer's Market, Southern Arizona's largest market devoted
to locally grown products.-- Guests will feel at home in a spacious
suite at this Tucson, AZ, hotel with complimentary internet access,
separate living and dining areas, and a kitchen complete with a
fridge, dishwasher, microwave and two-burner stove. They can
energize in one of our two fitness centers, refresh in the pool or
whirlpool, or relax on the spacious pool deck. Company Overview
Explore new opportunities with Aimbridge Hospitality. As the global
leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio
represents 1,400 hotels in 49 states and 20 countries, from top
international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts
and lifestyle hotels. Our 60,000 associates around the globe are
passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional
results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be
the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time
positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Tucson , Director Sales OEM, Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!