Team Leader, Sales
Company: Crate & Barrel
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Your upbeat attitude and ability to engage customers keeps the
sales floor energized and Sales Associates motivated. Under the
direction of the Assistant Store Manager, Sales you lead your team
to meet daily sales goals - and exceed customer expectations. With
a constant eye on the sales floor, you adjust staffing as needed to
be sure every customer gets personal attention. You're a mentor.
You coach and develop creative ways to encourage your team to meet
sales goals and turn out a top-notch performance every day. You
provide productive feedback and thoughtful guidance to Sales
Associates, grooming them for advancement on the sales
- Lead designated functional team and manage associate workload
as determined in partnership with the Assistant Store Manager.
- Coach Department Specialists and associates on exceptional
performance and maintain a strong visible presence in the
department/work area.Job Knowledge
- Partner with the Assistant Store Manager to train and develop
associates on product knowledge, selling, customer service,
operations, visual, policies and procedures, as applicable.
- Maintain an understanding of new store initiatives and
communicate changes to the Department Specialists and associates,
ensuring adoption throughout the store, into steady state.Results
- Focus on promoting and driving sales, maintaining an awareness
of current product in store and not in store.
- Review KPI results, working with Assistant Store Managers to
identify opportunities and corrective
- Communicate regularly with the applicable functional Assistant
Store Manager to review business results, execution of
plans/strategies, customer feedback and associate performance.
- Ensure all customers are provided gracious, quick and efficient
service through setting expectations and modeling
behaviors.Required SkillsWhat you'll bring:
- Your sense of personal style with a discerning eye and passion
for design and home furnishings
- 1+ years customer service or retail experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma/GED or equivalentThe job description and
other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be
construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be
required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates
are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Keywords: Crate & Barrel, Tucson , Team Leader, Sales, Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!