Hotel Front Desk Agent -Residence Inn Tucson Airport
Company: Residence Inn by Marriott-Tucson Airport
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Front Desk Agent ensures guest satisfaction and revenue
optimization through check in, check out and attentive coordination
of hotel services for the guest. Works to optimize the guest
experience while at the hotel and elsewhere by acting pleasant,
professional and efficient.
- Must be available to work 7-3 and 3-11 (weekdays and
- Books guest reservations and/or coordinates with reservation
- Registers guests into the hotel in a prompt and courteous
manner using up-selling techniques to maximize room rates; prepares
for group check-ins, check-outs, and VIP arrivals. Greets,
registers, and assigns rooms to guests
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with
a high degree of integrity
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls
- Records pertinent guest information in the pass on log
- Replenishes continental breakfast as needed and keeps area
- Ensures common area/lobby is clean
- Performs laundry functions as directed
- Checks guests in and out of the hotel; processes customer
payments according to established policies and procedures.
- Answers phone in a prompt, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Promotes hotel services, facilities and outlets and becomes
informed and knowledgeable of upcoming events/ functions in the
hotel and in the surrounding area.
- Answers guests' questions about the property and amenities and
is able to refer and direct guests to area attractions and outlets.
Arranges for the appropriate transportation of guests to and from
the hotel when necessary.
- Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and
concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Resolves minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the
customer; informs supervisor of major problems, complaints,
disturbances or unhappy guests.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly
manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest
- Completes daily paperwork to include cashing out, documenting
all adjustments, miscellaneous postings, paid outs, charges and
- Handles departmental accounting of monies, receipts, guest
accounts and other forms of credit; posts all charges; completes
cashier's report, prepares deposit and counts cashier bank.
- Balances cash bag at open and closing of each shift.
- Transmits and receives messages using equipment such as
computer, telephone, email, fax and switchboard.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance
- Follows company policies and procedures.Job Type: Full-timePay:
From $13.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Hotel Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Front Desk: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Residence Inn by Marriott-Tucson Airport, Tucson , Hotel Front Desk Agent -Residence Inn Tucson Airport, Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!