PT Wheelchair Agent ($12.15 + Flight Privileges)
Company: Unifi Aviation, LLC
Posted on: January 13, 2022
- Assist passengers with a smile and friendly face through
arrival and check-in processes; including support for passengers
with special needs such as passengers needing wheelchair
- Handle all aspects of wheelchair support by operating a
computerized system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and
resolving related complaints and problems.
- Direct passengers through Customs, Immigration, and
- Assist Ramp Service Agents to ensure that wheelchairs,
strollers, and gate-checked bags are made available for loading
upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrival.
- Operate equipment to include the jet way, computer keyboards,
and carrier-specific reservation/ ticketing software.
- Oversee all customer services issues related to wheelchair
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the
appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver's License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined
by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport
authority identification security.Experience:No prior experience
necessary. Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a
detail-oriented team.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
- Ability to type and or use a computer keyboard with sufficient
speed to meet the requirements of the role.
- Able to understand documents, learn and follow ticketing
procedures, and other rules and regulations.Preferred
QualificationsEducation:High School diploma or GED.Experience:One+
year of relevant experience.Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally
and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Able to work quickly and efficiently to meet tight time
restrictions.Working ConditionsWork Schedule:You will need to have
flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights,
weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid
environment.Work Environment:Must be able to be alert to moving
vehicles or aircraft and use radio equipment.Enjoy the outdoors on
a daily basis (sun, rain, sleet or snow!) May be exposed to a wide
variety of weather conditions, jet and machinery noises, fumes,
dirt and dust for extended periods.Physical Demands/Requirements:
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70
pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights
of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a
frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way
stairs.Supervisory ResponsibilitiesNoneLegalUnifi is an Equal
Keywords: Unifi Aviation, LLC, Tucson , PT Wheelchair Agent ($12.15 + Flight Privileges), Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!