Sales and Design Consultant
Company: California Closets - Tucson, AZ
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionFor more than three decades California Closets
has built a reputation on delivering truly custom products and
unparalleled service to our clients. We've helped transform spaces,
enhanced homes and allowed people to get more out of life. And as
we move forward, we're passionate about continuing to do all that
and more. http://www.californiaclosets.comPosition SummaryThe Sales
and Design Consultant provides an in-home customer experience by
designing and selling cabinetry, closets, countertops, home
offices, garages, media centers, and other storage solutions for
homes. Position includes, estimating, selling, ordering, measuring
home spaces, scheduling of deliveries and installation, and
customer service to achieve aggressive sales growth plan.Essential
- Design organization unit for customers utilizing technology
(ie. Laptop, iPad) through CAD program.
- Utilize consultative sales approach to meet aggressive monthly
- Telecommute to customers' home for a needs analysis to design a
- Attend monthly sales training meetings.
- Continuous follow up with the customers and collaborate with
installation team to ensure job completion.
- Pursue referrals and repeat business.Qualifications
- Professional and assertive, consultative sales skills.
- Understanding the importance of repeat customers, referrals and
- Interior design education, direct industry experience, or
proven passion for home décor.
- Experience in customer service or retail sales of any kind,
where the consultant is the reason for repeat clients.
- The ability to be consistently inspirational and create
delightful customer and brand experiences.
- A proven record of sales success.
- Confidently be able to sell and promote a product you might not
be able to personally afford.
- Advance knowledge of working with basic computer software
programs and/or previous experience with CAD Software.
- The ability to be creative, yet meticulously detail oriented
with a sense of craftsmanship
- Team player with the ability to manage a portfolio of projects
and clients of different complexity in a dynamic environment.We
- A generous compensation package that includes a paid training
program, commissions, bonuses, and benefits
- Benefits include Medical, Dental and 401K
- Initial and ongoing training on products, CRM and proprietary
- Qualified leads; a flexible work schedule; an excellent
environment in a refreshingly open culture alongside individuals
who love to exceed expectations CC1978
Keywords: California Closets - Tucson, AZ, Tucson , Sales and Design Consultant, Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!