Patient Service Representative
Company: ZOLL LifeVest
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Position Title: Patient Service Representative (PSR)
Remote independent contract worker position
Competitive fee for service
Flexibility - work around your schedule
Lifesaving medical technology
The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL Medical
Corporation develops products to protect and manage cardiac
patients, including the LifeVest wearable cardioverter
defibrillator (WCD) and associated technologies.
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women
in the U.S. At ZOLL, your services will help to ensure cardiac
patients get the life-saving therapy they need. To date, the
LifeVest has been worn by hundreds of thousands of patients and
saved thousands of lives.
Preferred Candidates include (not limited to): RN, EMT, Paramedic,
EMS, Firefighter, PA, LPN, MA, Phlebotomy, RCIS, CVT, EKG
Technician, etc. All candidates reviewed on an individual
The Cardiac Management Solutions division of ZOLL, manufacturer of
the LifeVest, is seeking a Patient Service Representative (PSR) in
an independent contractor role to train patients on the use and
care of LifeVest .
LifeVest is worn by patients at risk for sudden cardiac arrest
(SCA), providing protection during their changing condition. It is
lightweight and easy to wear, allowing patients to return to their
common activities of daily living, while having the peace of mind
that they are protected from SCA.
This is the perfect opportunity for the health professional with
patient care and teaching experience to supplement his or her
income. A typical LifeVest patient is in the hospital awaiting
discharge, and the Patient Service Representative sets up the
equipment and trains the patient and caregivers on the use and care
of the device. They also follow up with patients as needed to
assure patient understanding and satisfaction. PSRs retain the
flexibility to accept or decline assignments as their schedules
dictate. Most assignments can be scheduled during free time -
before/after work, and on days off.
- C ontact caregivers and family to schedule services
- Willingness to accept assignments which could include daytime,
evenings, and/or weekends.
- Travel to patient's homes and health care facilities to provide
- Train the patient and other caregivers of patient (if
applicable) in the use of LifeVest
- Program LifeVest according to the prescribing physician's
- Measure the patient and determine correct garment size
- Review with patient, and have patient sign, all necessary
paperwork applicable to the service.
- Transmit signed copy of the Patient Agreement and WEAR
Checklist to ZOLL within 24 hours of the assignment
- Manage device and garment inventory
- Disclose family relationship with any potential referral source
- Have 1 year patient care experience
- Patient experience must be in a paid professional environment
(not family caregiver)
- Patient experience must be documented on resume
- Completion of background check
- Florida and Ohio candidates must complete a level 2 screening,
fee not paid by ZOLL
- Disclosure of personal NPI number (if applicable)
- Valid driver's license and car insurance and/or valid state
- Willingness to pay a $30 annual DME fee which is deducted from
a completed Work Order
- Willingness to pay for additional vendor credentialing (i.e.
RepTrax) if needed geographically Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ZOLL LifeVest, Tucson , Patient Service Representative, Sales , Safford, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!