Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
Posted on: September 25, 2022
We are offering a $2,500 sign on bonus for individuals who are
Licensed Insurance Sales Agents now START at $37,960 per year plus
bonus. Our top Insurance Sales Consultants earn an extra $3 per
hour with bonus.
An esteemed Licensed Insurance Sales Agent knows that it's about
more than just closing the sale! It's about building relationships
with our customers and offering the best solutions for their needs.
As a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent, you are the first point of
contact for customers and your interaction with them is very
important to our success!
As a member of our team, you will take inbound calls from customers
interested in buying insurance -- don't worry, no cold calling! In
our paid training program, you will obtain state licensing, and
receive training to take inbound sales calls from potential
customers about insurance products and rates. Using strong
relationship-building skills, you will provide an exceptional
customer service experience by understanding insurance needs, and
ensuring they receive the best products and coverages to meet
customer needs. You will also have the support of a collaborative
team, which includes continued coaching and development.
Insurance is a sustainable industry with immense opportunity to
grow! If you've been working in sales and are looking for a new
opportunity -- this one is perfect for you! Join our Insurance
sales team today!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- $2500 sign-on bonus if you already have a Property & Casualty
- Build trust by understanding the unique needs of our customers,
and offering the best insurance solutions to meet those needs *
Educate customers on our insurance products and services while
identifying opportunities to sell additional products
* Work or educational experience must include:
o Customer service, sales and/or influencing others
o Fast paced and changing environment
o Multitasking and time management skills
o Effectively communicating verbally and in writing
o Computer skills
What You'll Get
- Full Time. 40 hours per week schedule with overtime
opportunities if you'd like!
- Training. Excellent paid training!
- Paid Time Off. You'll get 10 days during your first year, plus
7 paid holidays!
- Benefits. Medical, dental & vision insurance with premiums
partly paid by the company!
- Tuition Reimbursement. Up to $5,250 annually!
- Referral Program. One of the best unlimited employee referral
bonus programs out there.
- Career Growth. Gain some great experience to promote to higher
roles -- most of our support and leadership staff started as Sales
or Service agents!
- Annual Performance Reviews. We reward your hard work with
annual wage increases. TAZIIns
What you will need:
- At least 6 months experience in a Sales environment.
- Must have GED or High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of ageAt Afni we provide equal employment
opportunities to all qualified individuals. Employment is based
upon personal capabilities and qualifications without
discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as
established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity
applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and
hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms
and conditions of employment. Associated topics: broker, call
center, customer, guest, health, insurance agent, lead sales agent,
life insurance agent, sales representative, sell
Keywords: AFNI, Tucson , Licensed Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!