Sales Academy - Commercial Account Executive -SMB
Posted on: June 16, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications
provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more
than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience,
CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by
solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure
connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted
partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity
and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that
help protect their business.
Do you have a passion for sales, eager to start or grow your career
with a Fortune 200 Company? We are currently seeking driven and
highly motivated individuals to join our TEAM for our September
training class. Launch your sales career as a trainee to broaden
your professional experience through a comprehensive development
program building your sales, technology, and business acumen, as
well as a customer-centric mindset to set you up for professional
success. Upon completion of the Sales Academy program, trainees
will have the opportunity to be promoted into a SR Commercial
Account Executive Role within the Small Medium Enterprise Business
About Our Sales Academy Program Experience:
- Overall, 2 year Sales Development Program
- Start with an on-site Classroom based - 9 week training at our
Broomfield, Colorado office location.
- Learn technical and professional fundamentals for success from
proven sales leaders.
- Understand CenturyLink's full product and solutions portfolio
to increase overall knowledge for go-to market strategies.
- Network with a group of other sales trainees, sales leaders and
- Continued mentoring and growth/development through,
Instructor-led, web-based and hands-on training - all designed to
help you gain new experiences after trainee program.
- Transition into a SR Commercial Account Executive within our
SMB organization at completion of the sales academy program in the
following territory, Tucson, Arizona.
Sound Interesting? What to Expect as a SR Commercial Account
- Assist businesses in the small market (SMB) space use
technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
- Focus on acquiring new logo accounts in a B2B target market
through an aggressive, no nonsense sales approach.
- Responsible for cold calling and prospecting, both on the phone
and face-to-face, in a high activity sales model to an assigned zip
code based territory.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and
monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Part of an entrepreneurial team, responsible for managing a
designated existing customer base.
- Uncapped earning potential; you will be empowered to grow
financially through the ability to deliver complex and robust
product solutions backed by world class technology and
What you will need to Succeed:
- Associated Degree or equivalent education and 0-2 years
Business to Business inside/outside sales experience.
- Self-motivated, ambitious and passionate individuals who can
directly impact the business through technology solutions.
- Experience with cold calling and prospecting.
- Experience with and knowledge of the customer base in the local
market a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication, analytical problem
solving and closing skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined, and provide prompt
follow-up to all customer inquiries.
- Must be organized and maintain accurate records on daily
activities and results.
- Must have a valid driver's license and satisfactory driving
- Authorization to work in the US; sponsorship is not available
for this program.
- Ability to travel for sales trainings, kick-off meetings, etc.
is required for this position.
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Tucson
Requisition #: 213012
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Tucson , Sales Academy - Commercial Account Executive -SMB, Sales , Tucson, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!